I’ve been blogging about books for a year now and, in order to celebrate, I decided to reveal more bookish facts about me, after having done so for the first time last year.
- I don’t listen to audiobooks, as my listening attention span is limited. I can only really focus on what I’m listening if I’m taking notes at the same time, something I don’t want to do while discovering and getting immersed into a fictional story.
- I don’t like reading books in a digital form, since I already spend a huge part of my day in front of screen. So, I don’t have a NetGalley account and don’t plan on getting one.
- I still haven’t created a Goodreads account, but will do so in the near future.
- I love paperback books with French flaps.
- I love reading poetry, but don’t feel confident enough to review it.
- I don’t have an answer to who my favourite author is.
- When I love a cover of a book, I tend not to carry it around, because I’m afraid of damaging it.
- I’m fearful of rereading books that I loved.
- I sometimes force myself to finish books I’m not really enjoying, since I hope they can get better and the ending may surprise me.
- I feel like I’m reading much more since starting the blog.